WE ARE HIRING
At New England Aquatic Landscaping, we’re a team of professionals on-field and a family that shares that same passion when the work is done. We care for our employees as we do for our customers and help them grow personally and professionally.
We’re transparent and take responsibility for our actions. If you want to be part of our growing company, you should expect full support from your team. That’s what the New England Aquatic Landscaping family is about – helping each other and working together towards a common goal. And our goal here is to give our customers the water feature of their dreams and help them spend more time together with their families in a relaxing backyard.
Why have you clicked on this ad?
I’m assuming it’s for one of the following reasons:
You want to leave your job because:
- You don’t feel your current work gives you purpose;
- They don’t pay you what YOU think you’re worth;
- They don’t care about you and your family;
- You’re unable to progress and self-develop;
- The job has become a JOB!
Or maybe you’re self-employed and:
- You now realise that picking your hours means working them all;
- That sorting out all your tax is just a pain;
- You weren’t protected during Covid lockdown as you couldn’t claim furlough;
- Finding work in the winter is tough. You have to scrabble about and drop your prices;
- You can’t find good team members to work with;
- Working on your own is miserable;
- You don’t have the get-up and go you get working in a supportive team;
- You’re forever worrying about when the next payment will come in and if you can provide for your family;
- Working for yourself has become a nightmare.